Attempting to launch UE4 to edit with C++ but get an error code when trying to create new project

I’m trying to open a new project in the C++ editor in Unreal Engine 4.20, but I get an error code that prevents me from making a new project. I don’t know what to do, so I’m going to paste the code here and hope someone can help. I’m assuming there’s something that I don’t have installed, but I’m not sure what it exactly is or how to get it.

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.20/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/GriffintheD/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject3/MyProject3.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
WARNING: Exception while generating include data for UE4Editor: Visual Studio 2017 requires the Universal CRT to be installed.
Binding IntelliSense data… 0%@progress ‘Binding IntelliSense data…’ 50%
WARNING: Exception while generating include data for MyProject3Editor: Visual Studio 2017 requires the Universal CRT to be installed.
Binding IntelliSense data… 50%@progress ‘Binding IntelliSense data…’ 100%
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Visual Studio 2017 requires the Universal CRT to be installed.

Seems like you need something called Universal CRT. If you’re on windows 10 you need to install the Windows 10 SDK (take a look at this).

if you’re not on Windows 10 then download the Universal CRT from Microsoft’s site.

Google a bit before asking please, this took me less than 30 secs to find.

Oh, thank you! Sorry for that though, I was stressing over college work so I didn’t put much effort into searching. Thank you anyways!