Attempted to open a device with the invalid NumChannels value of 0" As a result, UAudioCaptureComponent::Init does not open the audio stream.

I am currently facing an audio issue with my microphone being registered by the UE System for use of the Inworld AI system. I am currently in contact with Inworld’s support and recieved the following response:

Log still contains Unreal Engine error of: “Attempted to open a device with the invalid NumChannels value of 0”
As a result, UAudioCaptureComponent::Init does not open the audio stream.

Inworld does depend on Unreal Engine’s mic capture in order to function correctly. All I can see on Epic’s support is either an invalid device being used, or audio drivers being out of date. It seems that you have ensured that a functioning mic is being set as the default device - could you check if you have any out of date drivers for your devices?

My drivers for both my standalone mic and my headset are up to date and there are no new drivers to install, my system is completely up to date, I just completely lost on how to proceed from here. Please help!