AttachToComponent does not respect world transform

Hi,

I am trying to implement a ADS (Aim down sights) for my FPS game, and I am having some issues with AttachToComponent.

I have a FPS Arms Mesh which is a child of my Camera.

To implement ADS, I detach the arms mesh, move the camera to the aimpoint socket location (on my weapon), then reattach the arms mesh to the camera.

I have set the attachment rule to KeepWorld, but it does not seem to respect this, and instead I get some strange rotation on my arms mesh after attaching it back.

// Get player camera (Arms mesh is child of camera)
			UCameraComponent* PlayerCamera = Player->GetCamera();

// Get aimpoint transform (in world space)
			const FTransform AimPointTransform { Player->GetEquippedWeapon()->GetAimpointTransform() };

// Calculate aimpoint relative transform to camera's parent transform
			const FTransform CameraParentTransform { PlayerCamera->GetAttachParent()->GetComponentTransform() };
			const FTransform Transform { UKismetMathLibrary::MakeRelativeTransform(AimPointTransform, CameraParentTransform) };

// Temporarily detach mesh from camera (otherwise mesh will move with camera as well)
			const FDetachmentTransformRules DetachmentTransformRules { EDetachmentRule::KeepWorld, true };
			Player->GetArmsMesh()->DetachFromComponent(DetachmentTransformRules);

// Set camera relative transform to the aimpoint
			PlayerCamera->SetRelativeTransform(Transform);

// Set mesh back to camera as parent after moved (Does not work as expected)
			const FAttachmentTransformRules AttachmentTransformRules { EAttachmentRule::KeepWorld, EAttachmentRule::KeepWorld, EAttachmentRule::KeepWorld, false };
			Player->GetArmsMesh()->AttachToComponent(PlayerCamera, AttachmentTransformRules);
type or paste code here

If I comment out the last 2 lines and check, the Arms mesh is in the correct position and rotation in its detached state.

Why is the transform not being maintained if I reattach the mesh back to the camera?