Attaching a camera actor generated by blueprint to a different actor

I’m working on a project that’s a side by side puzzle game. I’m currently trying to set up the camera movement. I have a box collider that detects when the player enters then generates a camera actor at specific coordinates. I want the camera to stay static and not move with the player, until they enter a different room. I want the player to then start using that room’s camera.

I have the Player with just the mesh, the PlayerController, then OverlapTrigger. Below is the code for the trigger. I’m thinking that I can attach the camera actor as a child to the players mesh and make the transform not editable. So far the trigger puts the camera in the right position, but now I need the PlayerController to actually use it. Grateful for any suggestions

CameraActor1 is what is generated by the trigger.
sidenote- I don’t know what causes CameraActor and want to get rid of it. Think its the PlayerController. No biggie

Why attach it to the player?

Best way is to have a blueprint which is either a camera with a collision volume, or a camera with a reference to a box trigger. When the player walks into the volume, just turn the camera on.

Do you get what I mean?

Yes I do and I realized it’s unnecessary to do that. How would I make the player see through the camera?

You can use ‘set view target with blend’: