Attaching a blueprint to the player when it spawns from the PlayerStart Actor

Hello! is there any way to attach an existing blueprint actor in the level to the player when it spawns from PlayerStart Actor? I’ve been following a tutorial and the person making it was just placing the ThirdPersonCharacter in the level and was attaching the said blueprint to it, meanwhile i was using the PlayerStart actor not being able to replicate what they were doing, should i just do the same, place the character blueprint in the level or is there a workaround for when the player spawns from the PlayerStart actor?

PlayerStart is just a location marker, it’s not really “used” other than to get the position/orientation when spawning a player.

Player spawning is handled by the GameMode. Thus, you can override the player spawning function in the GameMode (and make sure your game/level uses your custom GameMode) if you want to do other things to the player when it spawns.

Another alternative is to make the player Pawn object handle the “on begin play” event to attach whatever it needs to itself at that time.

A third alternative is to make the Player Controller object attach whatever is needed after it possesses the player Pawn.