We are expanding again here at Ironbelly and we are looking to fill an AP position here. As a general overview we typically have a dozen or two projects in development at any given time in both Unity and Unreal, being worked on by our amazing artisans and we’re looking for an associate producer who can keep tabs on a good number of them and help the project managers wherever possible. . This is a remote position so it is critical that you are extremely self-motivated and have no problems working in a virtual setting.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Sprint Planning, setup and take down
- Help team leads create and maintain product/project roadmaps.
- Assist in the day-to-day triage of issues between the production (support and operations), testing, and product and development teams.
- Manage projects that require coordination with third parties, including external contractors and partners.
- Managing processes for development teams, including possibly performing the role of a scrummaster in the case of a team/project using scrum-based methodologies.
- Helping both product and engineering teams write specifications and requirements.
- Ensure product consistency by negotiating among the various stakeholders such as programmers who are working on the technical design of a game.
- Conduct research and find innovative ways to complete the technical aspects of a project while providing support to team members.
- Work together with the art director and designer to ensure consistency when setting the technical guidelines to follow for the design of a game.
- Supervise the technical aspects to find areas where product quality might be improved.
Some Requirements we are looking for:
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably at video game studios
- Experience managing remote staff
- Experience working remotely
- Strong analytical skill, very well-organized, problem-solving.
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good leadership and team spirit.
- A strong understanding of various kinds of project management methodologies, from the more formal and structured (waterfall) to more agile (SCRUM/KANBAN).
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience managing software development
- Extremely self-motivated (please have examples of projects and other spare time activities)
Please send all CV’s or linkedin profiles to email@example.com