Assistance with Fatal Error issue needed

I get these errors popping up when doing a HLOD build, or even building all levels. Any tips and tricks to solve these errors? Is there a good way to check the callstack? I checked the log but I must of missed what the actual issue is.

Most assets are using Nanite. I’m blueprint heavy so I don’t know much C++. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Greetings @AttainableEnt1

Have you tested this with DirectX 11(Instead of 12), by chance? Sounds odd. But, a lot of the exception access violations are remedied by using 11. Although, it’s not always a ‘one size fits all’ situation. Let me know! I’ll be happy to look into additional info!

Thanks for the suggestion

I’m using UE5.3.2 with DX12 with SM6 because I’m using nanite.

When experimenting I switched to DX11 and my build was taking longer…which may be a good thing? Usually around 2 min in under DX12 I’d get a fatal error. I didn’t with DX11.

I cancelled the DX11 build after I realized I needed DX12 for Nanite. Is there another workaround?

I’d consider pulling the files to a new project and see if it happens there as well. The Exception Access Violations can be a bit of ‘process of elimination’ at times. (Certain ones at least)