AssetBuilder Tools

On the store you claim to support Linux but when I install the plugin, I don’t see the option to open the plugin in the Edit menu, even though its enabled. Any idea why that would be?

Hi. Sounds strange. It should work. What version of your linux. Give us some time to find the problem.

Great news. We added new features to AssetBuilder Tools. Check this out:

Measure tools:

Align Tool:

Multidimensional Array:

Once I open UE4 there jump out of a window say: Error:CDO Constructor(VertexHolder):Failde to find Material’/AssetBuilderTools/MeasureTool/M_Vertex.M_Vertex’,whats that means?

any chance get this for 4.25?

Why have you only updated the Demo for 4.25? Please find time to upgrade the paid version. Thanks.

it is already updated. sorry for delay. it took more time for review because of extending some functionality

it is already updated. sorry for delay. it took more time for review because of extending some functionality

Found 2 bugs, send it to your email, please fix.

#1 crash
#2 array tool bug

I have installed the Asset Builder tools to Unreal Engine 4.26.1 but the align tool does not respond. I make sure that i have checked all axis etc. But the actors wont budge. Am i missing something?

hi there, sorry for late response. did you selected actors? can you show some how what do you do? probably record some video or so. I’ve checked latest update and everything just works fine

Hello, does the plugin only work on static meshes?
I am trying to use the “Array tool” with the DMX matric array object/class from the UE4 DMX plugin. I’m using the demo version to test it out. But it shows a “no static mesh error”. It works if I used it with the default cube object. Is there a workaround for this or am I missing something?