Asset | Simple Survival Kit

Introducing the Simple Survival Kit! for Unreal Engine 5: Your Essential Toolbox for Crafting, Inventory, and Resource Management.

I plan to make this kit available for the price of around $20.

I firmly believe that high-quality tools should be accessible to all developers without straining their budgets. With this in mind, I aim to provide a valuable and cost-effective solution for your game development needs.

I recently started working on a new kit for the UE5 Marketplace. It will include:

• Simple Inventory System
  • Crafting System
  • Resources and Management Systems
  • Simple AI (Hunter and Hunted)
  • Building System

And that’s not all, Many more features are in the pipeline.
Stay tuned for updates!

Here are some more Screenshots:

1 Like

Hello @zack33 ! Welcome back to posting with us here on the forums!

I will say I absolutely adore the work you’ve done for the survival kit as I share your sentiment of high quality affordable tools for developers. It also helps with making the industry more accessible so I am always thrilled to see assets like these to help the community grow with the kindness provided from the asset maker.

I’ll certainly be sharing this around and keeping a personal eye on it because I’m curious what else you have in store for the asset before publishing. :star_struck:

1 Like

Reworked the entire Inventory System, Changed the UI and Implemented Slot swap, Split and Throw.
Still, there is a lot of work ahead, and many tasks need to be done.

a New video is out!

showcasing the new pickup Notification UI, the new tree chopping and stone/iron mining.
you could also see the new made Player Stats UI:

Many more to come hope you like it!

Implemented a Hotbar, Equipment system, Completed the Crafting list and system, and Started working on the Building Placement System.

1 Like

Reworked the entire Building system once again!