Asset Copyright

I want to try publishing one of my games, which uses a few UE4 assets, can I still publish this game using those assets or is there some sort of copyright or something like that?

You are correct! =)

Anything purchased (or free items) and downloaded from the UE4 Marketplace, or in the Learn tab on the launcher, can be used in any commercial or non commercial game project.

The free ones such as the Paragon assets on the marketplace and the example projects on the Learn tab can only be used in UE4 projects, the license does not allow exporting to other game engines. Most items on the marketplace not made by Epic are allowed to be used in other game engines, but please either see the included license file or inquire with the creator before doing so.

im pretty sure that if they are assets from Epic then your good to use them in your game as long as the game is made in UE4. as for marketplace assets i think your good to use those as well as long as youve bought them.

where things get murky and youll have to really look into the license is free assets which may require you to give credit to the creator or something.

note that this is just my opinion based on things that ive seen and you should find the licensing information for the specific assets that your using.

You are correct! =)

Any items purchased (or free) downloaded from the Marketplace, or the Learn tab, can be used in any project whether it’s commercial or non-commercial.

All of the assets created by Epic can only be used in UE4 projects, not exported to other game engines. Non-Epic created content can usually be used in other engines, but please check with the creator or read the included license file before doing so.