Assertion failed:Tessellationfalloffsettings

Getting this on trying to load some maps &/or walk into certain areas of map:

LoginId:0e0016e449121035624867b0f9a65034
EpicAccountId:22e5ac31a7334c5695c9986f0d9d2c9d

Assertion failed: TessellationFalloffSettings.UseTessellationComponentScreenSizeFalloff == SceneProxy->UseTessellationComponentScreenSizeFalloff [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Landscape/Private/LandscapeRender.cpp] [Line: 671]

UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Landscape
UE4Editor_Landscape
UE4Editor_Renderer
UE4Editor_Renderer
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

Ideas? Ive never had such issues until 4.24.1, so I guess starting over with 4.24 only might fix it( tho I can’t as it doesn’t exist)?
Also, drive D is not a system drive, its my flash drive so why reference to 'D,is that the issue here,or adding TO it?

Thx anyone

I have done some testing and it looks like it has to do with World Composition. somehow one of your separate streaming levels ended up with a TesselationComponentScreenSizeFalloff different from the others.

Typically the one availiable is the top level landscape. These settings should trickle down but they don’t.

You can make a blutility / utility widget, and get the landscape proxy that is being mischevious (just load that landscape separately) and force set the value to what your persistent level is. that should do it.