Assertion failed: Class

When I packaged my game for development it crashes instantly with this error although it works when I run it in the engine and run it as a standalone. Does anyone know why?

MachineId:D17F8CE9489FCC8696373180538D9B69
EpicAccountId:

Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

"Assertion failed: Class [File:d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject\UObjectGlobals.h] [Line: 1128] 
NewObject called with a nullptr class object
"

UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!FDebug::AssertFailed()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!NewObject<UGameInstance>()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!UGameEngine::Init()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!FEngineLoop::Init()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!GuardedMain()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!GuardedMainWrapper()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!WinMain()
UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Hi NecroTheif -

Can you give me some ideas to the mechanics that are used in your project? Specifically anything which might create an Actor of Component at runtime.

It would be ideal if you could link me a copy via the Private Messages on the Forums.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Something is inputing null to NewObject function which create object from class. Funny thing, somebody asked me about same issue yestoday on PM on forum,i check it today and i was late as he figured whats wrong himself. In his case Game Instance was set to None/Null in project settings, maybe it the same with your case, or maybe there other required class that is set to null. If it’s same issue then i think this should be considered as UE4 bug.

Here thread:

EDIT:

It is most likely the same looking at stack:

UE4JamNov2015_Win64_DebugGame!NewObject<UGameInstance>()