Assertion failed: AsyncLoadingThread.RecursionNotAllowed.Increment() == 1 on Packaged Game

Greetings everyone.
This is urgent for me, as this is my uni final project and I’m just losing my brain cells to this issue right now.

My last packaging was in December and it worked just fine, a few errors that I got fixed, nothing much. Fastforward to today, I decide to make another package to get some shaders compiled, ready for next week, and I get a Fatal Error message that only prompts for closure. After packaging a DebugGame version, I see that I’m getting the error on the title of the topic.

Here is the output log: Goulash.log (56.2 KB) Uploading the project would be a little bit of a problem, because it’s around 18GB right now, but I can do it if needed.

I have no idea where to start looking, and searching on the forums, reddit and Youtube has yielded no results at all.

If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Edit1: Managed to get DebugGame running from VS. This is what I get. I tried going to previous versions of that uasset and the issue persists.

Ok, want to mark this as solved. In the end, it was being caused by Niagara Particles in a Data Asset.

Found a final fix and now I can use Niagara particles.
Don’t really want to rewrite it so I’ll leave the link

It all has to do with C++ Projects loading stuff earlier than needed.

In my case that sequence fixed error

• turn off “async loading thread enabled”
  • build game
  • turn on “async loading thread enabled”
  • build game
  • profit