Asking for Directions (UE5, OBS, LiveStreaming)

Hey guys, my name is and I’m gonna ask sorry in advance, I’m not American, so I might do some english mistakes here and there, so yeah. (+idk if my text sounds sarcastic, but it’s not something I notice?).

I am a 3D artist with 1.5 years in Blender, 3 in Photoshop and Illustrator and etc, so I do have a little background on the industry, but I never got to mess with Unreal or anything like this before, because I didn’t wanted to make games, but now I saw a opportunity to make a 3D environment to my own stream, where it can react to chat and things like that, and also have transitions between rooms and stuff.

But as I said, I have no idea of how Unreal works, so here I am, asking a little direction on which tutorials to look for, what type of things to look for, or any tips from you guys.

A good reference I have for what I wanna do is CodeMiko on Twitch, I’m not into the body tracking, more onto adding my camera as a source and just green screen it out.

I also have a blender file I’ve been working on of my room, but i don’t think it’s gonna import to Unreal without changing some models and materials. Any help is appreciated :smiley:

References: