Ask: Publishing file

Hi All,
Great to join this forum,
I would like to ask if the this software allowed us to save a file into whatever file type that can easily open from other computer without any software as the outcome?
let say i have done the 3d, can i save the file into some file type and send out for presentation purpose and client can do their own walkthrough?
Thanks all…
Cheers

If you are asking if you can send out an interactive walkthough to a client as a single package and do the walkthough without the Editor, then Yes. Once you’ve done the packing or cooking, all the code necessary for the rendering and interaction will be packed into a executable, any resources (images, models…) will be packed into package files. YOu only need to distribute the final exe and associated package files for the client. No edit is needed from then on. Its just like a video game. You wont need the editor to play the game.

Thanks so much for the answer.

Means client wouldnt need to install any software to play the interactive?
Any tutorial on how can i publish the file as a single pack interactive mode for client?
Thanks…
Cheers!!

Thanks so much for the answer.

Means client wouldnt need to install any software to play the interactive?
Any tutorial on how can i publish the file as a single pack interactive mode for client?
Thanks…
Cheers!!

This should explain how:

Don’t forget that UE will export to mobile devices too. That would be a cool feature for clients.