Asian Temple created in UEFN!

9 Likes

Wow. That looks so sick! I really like the lighting effects!

4 Likes

Hey there @Kurmay97 !

This is fantastic work! I absolutely love the style of this as it gives a certain aesthetic that I can’t quite name as the work escapes me. I am very much enjoying the lighting and the rocks leading up to the temple, it truly pulls the whole thing together as a mountain temple!

Hope to see more lovely projects like this from you!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Great job, @Kurmay97! It’s incredible to consider that this impressive “Asian Temple” environment was created within Fortnite. :star_struck:

May I ask how much time was required to develop this project from start to finish? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I think it took me a couple of hours, I did it last year in the alpha version of UEFN, it’s been a while so I’m not sure. I’m glad people like it :smile:

1 Like

No worries! All the same, thanks for the update; I appreciate it. :grin:

Might we expect another creation sooner or later? :eyes:

I’m currently working on a stylized game and a realistic shooter. :eyes: But I would like to do something else with an Asian theme in the future.

2 Likes

Hi there @Kurmay97,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

What an incredibly stunning project. The temple is beautifully detailed and has that inviting warm feeling from the lit lanterns. It’s the setting and weather, however, that make this look so spectacular. Beautifully done! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of your work!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :panda_face:

2 Likes

Are you working on the stylized, realistic shooter within the UEFN engine or UE5 itself? :hushed:

all UEFN :smile: , in the future I want to use UE5 for artistic renders etc.

1 Like

That’s awesome, and I can’t wait to see what your game looks like! Definitely keep us here in the forums updated. :grin:

1 Like

Wow, that’s really awesome. Are these using existing assets from Unreal Editor? I wonder what assets you used!

2 Likes

Materials and 3d models are from Quixel.com, landscape is generated in world machine. :smile:

2 Likes