Download

Ascend Warfare Teaser | 4K Ultra HD

Hey Guys!
Today; I released the first trailer of my game Ascend Warfare which I made with fun, no one forced me to make this trailer.

90% OF THE TRAILER IS IN 4K ULTRA HD QUALITY and the other 10% is in 1080p HD quality.
It took me about one month to make this trailer and
I know I am not a good game developer so please no bad comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTFEPUd-8Zg

Edit: The development of this game has been stopped.
I have to concentrate on my school studies and other big exams, I can even see that people didn’t like the idea of this game and I don’t even think I will be able to complete this game so these are the reason for why I am stopping the development of this game. I might start the development of this game after five years but for now this is the END!

Tribes Vengance
Tribes Ascend
Planetside
Planetside 2

:smiley:

But well, still wip. :3 Keep up good work

A bit early or pre-order perhaps :wink:

What happened during the jetpack scene? Was that you manically moving the mouse or are you having an issue with movement in the game?

Keep it up mate.

For those who are noticing that shaking footage - It’s a game mode. To make fps games much more difficult we have made a new beta game mode in which the game shakes for some seconds to make it more difficult for the person to shoot.

Sorry, but that ranks pretty highly among the worst ideas I’ve ever heard.

As for the trailer: not bad, but the game definitely looks way too early in progress to warrant a marketing-focused trailer.

Graphics wise it looks good as said like a mix of the Tribes series with a hint of BlackLight: Retribution however I have to agree the “shaking” feature is going to probably turn a lot of people off by it as it could easily be considered massive lag/fps drops and a feature making it harder to shoot in a FPS via shaking honestly doesn’t work. It makes it seem like your player is suffering a seizure of sorts of a bad episode of Tourettes syndrome and unless a person can disable this feature I see it being honestly a major downfall to what could be a good shooter. I can also see it making people potentially motion sick.

This looks really interesting, and very well presented. However I have to join the chorus of people who hate the idea of the screen shake. If you want to interfere with a player’s aim, just make the weapons less accurate (more spread, greater recoil etc) so that they are forced to use iron sights and get closer to their opponent. Shaking the view like that is just annoying and will make people feel sick as others have said.

Challenge is about presenting the player with a situation that they must use their skill and knowledge to overcome. There is no way the player can counter the shake as it is inconsistent and too rapid. It’s like those Mario ROM hacks that claim to add “challenge” but really just add tonnes of invisible death traps that the player has no possible way of knowing about or avoiding except by memorising their location. They don’t challenge the player’s skill at Mario, just how well they can remember where the traps are. Similarly, this view shake just randomly gets them killed without challenging them to actually improve their skill and tactics.

The development of this game has been stopped.
I have to concentrate on my school studies and other big exams, I can even see that people didn’t like the idea of this game and I don’t even think I will be able to complete this game so these are the reason for why I am stopping the development of this game. I might start the development of this game after five years but for now this is the END!

he had FPS lag while recording at 4K xD 14 year old kid,but its great from a guy of that age