ARW import error

Hi,

I’m trying to import ARW (raw) files from a Sony a7r III and get the following error:

“Feature not implemented. Failed to import …ARW. [err: 7134]”.

I can import ARW files from a Sony a6000 just fine. I have the Windows RAW codec installed and can see the ARWs fine as thumbnails in Windows.

I’ve put two of this ARW files here if you wish to try:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iSEzfqShiacw9n-_kxqx7jYsS1BuBcyI?usp=sharing

Many thanks

Dave

About the ARW format, it seems, that there is a bug in the application. It is solving now.
I’m sorry for your problem. Is there a particular reason that you want to use RAW files ? We advise following workflow: Shot in raw then convert / develop your files to jpg, tiff format. And process it in RC.  
When you use original RAW files in RC they are decoded by your Windows, so you have no influence how it is done. And it is possible that the result will be not as quality as when using jpg/tiff files. 

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know that a fix is being worked on. I look forward to that.

I’m mainly using the RAW files for ease/speed as it saves me having to convert lots of files to jpg/tiff which can be time consuming. I do have the jpgs too (from the camera) so have been using those for now instead.

Kind regards

Hi! Same with CR2 files. Any improvements coming?

I used to be able to import (.jpg files) months ago and now i am getting 7134 error

OHR108, are you using the same image as before? Is it possible to share your image?

After an update, Im now seeing this issue on 2 of my processing machines. Error 7134. The recommendations above are not fixing a thing.

Hi Owen,
can you check these tips: Image and video codecs and import formats