ARTv1 RoM and Building - Animation and BG color

Just a couple of annoyances to complain about with ARTv1, both related to the character rigigng process:

• When checking my skin weights with the Range of Movement tool, keyframes are set up for the selected bones. If I try to repeat the process on other bones or sets of bones, no keyframes are generated, and the keyframes from the previous RoM test are not removed. To work around this, I currently have to recreate the RoM animation on the previous bones on frames outside the default range (starting on frame 100, for example). It feels clunky and something that could have easily been circumvented simply if creating a new RoM animation deleted the previous one.
  • This is more of a personal preference, but when I take a snapshot of my character after building the control rig, ARTv1 changes the background color to its default gray before taking the snapshot and leaves it that way. I can’t find any setting to stop this from happening. I prefer to have color on my Maya workspace to make my models and the grid easier to see. It would be nice if the changing of the background was something that could be toggled, or if ARTv1 just did not meddle with the BG color at all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know it’s not a support question, but perhaps something can be done about these things?