Artists and programmers needed Fantasy Saga M

Hi Everyone,

I’m seeking to create an MMORPG called Fantasy Saga M. Right now it is in book form e which we will use as a script. The book is approximately 500 pages.
There is also a detailed design document regarding every part of the game. There are a lot of new features in FSAGAM that we hope will make it a novel and exciting MuMO.
So about me: I have a Masters in Computer Science. I’ve been programming for over twenty years and I specialize in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Graphics.
I am an excellent writer, having written three novels published through kicks starer. As far as programming goes, I’ve worked for two fortune five hundred countries and done research and development for the US Department of Defense.

Please contact me on the board if you would like to join our team!

… - Email

Fantasy Saga M Seeking 3D Artists

Project Title:
Fantasy Saga M

Description:
The player awakes wounded after a horrendous battle. His allegiances have changed, no longer is he bound by the symbiote armor and
dark sword Vyral. His lord, like a father to him, has betrayed him and seeks the power of an ancient weapon.

Third person cooperative mode
Oculus Rift support

I am seeking a 3D artist to crate art for my flagship title Fantasy Saga M. All of the plot points and dialogue are worked out in book form
I am experienced with Unreal Engine and that is what the team will be working with

Team Name:
Twilight Raven Development

Team Structure:

(Programmer, Writer)
Programmer for over twelve years.

TACKOM Art of Combat
War for Orion

Talent Required:
3D Artist (1)
Ability to export to FBX format.
Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
Expected to create additional props & hard surfaces for use in maze generation.

3D Character Artist (2)
Experience with Maya required.
Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
Expected to create, rig and animate player, npcs & monsters.

I need programmers and artists.

Not available at the moment

E-mail: