Artist looking to start a team for Life+Farming simulation game

I’m a artist looking for developer to team up with,i want to make pc game like Rune Factory or similar Harvest Moon.

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q573/Esther_Fanworld/main%20copy2_zps6moawow0.jpg

WE ALREADY HAVE programmer
developer to team up with,i want to make pc game like Rune Factory or similar Harvest Moon. But I’m not sure where to start

-Looking for-
1)Artist that can make background and Environments & Tiles
2)Animator artist for do animation of character Player Models/ walk / running /Farming
3)Writer that have play Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

-Gamemode-
like Rune Factory or similar to that of Harvest Moon. in 2.5D game like Tree of Savior 2d art,
but in 3d world

this is my concept art**

That’s it! Any age, gender, sexuality, location, disability or employment status are welcome.This game is a project i’m doing on my free time so its a unpaid job so if your interested to make Life+Farming simulation game on your free time contact me

You can E-mail me if you’re interested or share your idea

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q573/Esther_Fanworld/Fplayer_zpsptcyzo0d.gif

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q573/Esther_Fanworld/cP%20mini_zpsed4cpcdz.jpg

Thank you so much for reading

One Blender Tutorial reminds me old vilages fields like in MOTHER 3 Tazmily Vilage prototype.Any plans for spiritual successor.I hope I won’t get my first banishment for this.If I have your permission.

-Looking for-
1 3d artist can make models or/and Player Models, Models/ walk / running /Farming
2 animator artist for do animation of character Player Models/ walk / running /Farming

-Looking for-

1. Someone that can make background and Environments & Tiles
    2)animator artist for help me do animation of character

I’m a artist looking for Artist make background and Environments & Tiles ( item )and 3d artist / 2d animator artist
WE ALREADY HAVE programmer
developer to team up with,i want to make pc game like Rune Factory or similar Harvest Moon. But I’m not sure where to start

-Looking for-
1)Artist that can make background and Environments & Tiles
2)Animator artist for do animation of character Player Models/ walk / running /Farming
3)Writer that have play Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

-Gamemode-
like Rune Factory or similar to that of Harvest Moon. in 2.5D game like Tree of Savior 2d art,
but in 3d world

That’s it! Any age, gender, sexuality, location, disability or employment status are welcome.
This game is a project i’m doing on my free time so its a unpaid job so if your interested to make Life+Farming simulation game on your free time contact me