A free, downloadable project full of next-gen audio & physics blueprints!!!
Made with Unreal Engine 4.26
You can directly support me(and by extension, continued development on this thing) by naming any price for any of my ‘games’ here: https://diggart.itch.io/ or through Patreon: ArthurBarthur is creating UE4 interactive examples | Patreon
Huge refactor this time! Finally made a plugin, Arthurs Audio-Visual Toolkit. All the nice stuff is in there now, separated from the rest of the project. Super portable when we just want the tools over on a different project, instead of including ALL the example levels and stuff in it!
The plugin should be on Unreal Marketplace soon, will update with link. For now this project works standalone no problem.
- Huge hub-level with gamemode, doors to all levels, lots of silly BPs and more.
- “Candy” Audio Visualizer
- Jump-pads that trigger samples(audio)
- Submix meters(practical and simple in-world volume visualizers for submixes)
- Submix recording example(to soundwave or .wav)
- Audio capture examples(Three new levels, incl recording and visualizing mic without hearing ourselves)
- Independent pitch and playback-speed control with granular player(thank you for HQ voice sample Megagoth1702)
- SpringKeys, a physical, springy piano synthesizer instrument
- Granular chord choir music instrument thing
- Basic Modulation Plugin example
- Spline-based variation on the frequency visualizers
- Single frequency audio-visualizer boxes as standalone things
- Live Submix Effect-tweaker knob
- Synesthesia plugin examples
- Modulation plugin example
- More musical Rollplate-examples added
- Rollplates; an evolution of the existing noteplates. Registers rolling objects as well, and uses physics for note velocity.
- Source effects(live modulation)
- ‘NoteRunner’ synth music based on physics and world-Z
- Midi input/output
- Spatial propagation example
- Modular Synth Preset Randomizer
- Spatial music-triggers
- Mic/Input capture
- Modular Synth
- visualization with single sound envelope followers
- submix FFT frequency analyzers and visualizers
- granular synthesis based door-hinges
- TimeSynth working as drum machine
- SourceBus, Submix and SourceEffect routing
- V1000…: Everything is finally set in stone! For now lol. This means videos is the logical next step LETS GOOOO
- V22.214.171.124: in the middle of the last transformation, so just a teaser now https://youtu.be/dq5x6IP1YWE
- V9.9.9 erview-video: we got this far together…now truly it is close, getting ready to set things in stone and make lots of videos!!!
- V9.8verview-video: shame…ding-ding…shame
- V9.6verview-video: eeeeh lol
- V9 overview-video: TBA
- V8 overview-video: https://youtu.be/8XcHyu8yTN0
- V7 overview-video: https://youtu.be/dtfeVrcapfQ
- V6 overview-video: https://youtu.be/DFUkmvU2N9c
- V5 overview-video: https://youtu.be/WhmYe1YWUJA
- V4 overview-video: https://youtu.be/Ou3-9_WI3Uw
- V3 overview-video: https://youtu.be/-itUVTOB8as
- V2 overview-video: https://youtu.be/qKjixcet44c
- V1 overview-video: https://youtu.be/BU9F41Kc2F4