Version 3.0 released, with a new Blendable material - OilFlow, a variation of OilPaint. (UE 4.27)
Version 2.0 released, with five new Blendable materials - Zombify, ScreenSpaceDisplacement, PixelShuffle, DisplacedCell, and Warp.
Art of Shader - Stylized Post Process Pack is now released in the marketplace. And you can find it in the below link :
This is going to be support thread, so any issues, feature requests, suggestions, feedback, you can post here. You can also join the discord server at
[Art Of Shader
- 32 Stylized Post Process Blendable Materials, divided into 24 MainShaders and 8 SceneShaders
- AOS Blueprint Actor for easily combining and grouping multiple Blendable Materials based on common properties
- Localization allows you to apply the shaders only to certain objects, or exclude certain objects from given effects, via custom depth stencils
- ScreenSpace Localization lets you split the screen based on user defined shape and size, and apply multiple Blendable Materials simultaneously at different parts of the screen.
- Separate out the MainObjects placed in the environment from the Background via SceneDepth. Apply different shader combination simultaneously to your main environment and background scene.
- AOSRuntime Blueprints and Widgets, including Dynamic UMG Based Color Wheel allows you to tweak and modify the post process materials at runtime.
Number of Blueprints: 4 + 2 Tutorial Blueprints
Number of Materials: 32
Number of Material Instances: 36
Number of UMG Widgets: 8