Arrows projectiles problems help

Arrows and hit wall problem id rather them to just touch the pawn. ArrowsWalls - YouTube

i solved it, had to uncheck arrow block non zero extent and zero extent

Nope i havent fixed it

well i can trace every frame, and this way simulate the touch. any ideas?

repaired it again i think…. setting it to no collision on collision looks that touch function still fires.

What are you after here the arrows to go thru the guy? or just to stick in him?

If you want them to go thru the guy, In your collision cylinder add this in to its properties
CollideActors=true
BlockZeroExtent=false//keeps projectiles from colliding into collision cylinder

but then the other cylinders won’t collide
go through

In case it helps, here are my default props for my arrow projectile class (extending from Projectile.uc):

defaultproperties
{
    DamageRadius=+0.0
    TossZ=0.0
    Speed=7000
    MaxSpeed=7000
    bWaitForEffects=false
    MaxEffectDistance=+10000.0
    MaxExplosionLightDistance=+4000.0
    MomentumTransfer=50000
    CheckRadius=0.0
    bBlockedByInstigator=false
    TerminalVelocity=3500.0
    bCollideComplex=true
    bSwitchToZeroCollision=true
    CustomGravityScaling=1.0
    bShuttingDown=false
    GlobalCheckRadiusTweak=0.5
    ExplosionMakeNoiseVolume=0.7//Used for MakeNoise() call when the projectile explodes.
    bExplodeOnFluidSurface=false//Setting to false allows the bullet to travel through a water surface.
    bAllowFluidSurfaceInteraction=true
    bCollideWorld=true
    Physics=PHYS_Falling
}

What are you meaning by this, “but then the other cylinders won’t collide
go through” what cylinders are you talking about?

Collision pawn cylinders, you step through one and it won’t collide. with another pawn.

I have this in our pawns collision cylinder default properties

BlockZeroExtent=false//keeps paintballs from colliding into collision cylinder CollisionRadius=+0030.000000 CollisionHeight=+0085.000000 // CollisionHeight is 1/2 player height

our pawns collide with each other. We are using phat for our body parts hit detection of the projectile.
Reason we choose to do it like this was. If a shot was between the body and arm, Like below the arm pit. It should be a miss. but with the collision cylinder being a huge box around whole player it was a hit. So we choose to use phat so just the parts were covered. Then if you shot between body and arm below arm pit it be a miss or in between the legs it be a miss. It works great.

Tip: If you use the phat use the square boxes not the round cylinders. the round ones don’t collide.