Arrival - EVE's Journey

This is one of the first scenes I made in UE5 together with Esther Rodriguez to tell the story of EVE through a series of scenes.

Created in Unreal Engine 5 using Kitbash3D, Character Creator 3, Substance Painter and Photoshop.

#UE5 #Unrealengine #Environment #Future

2 Likes

Greetings @JuanRamos; I hope you’re doing well! This scene looks incredible! I can tell your team put a ton of effort into creating it, and I would love to see more of “Eve’s Journey.” :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Zezkaii , we have these 3 more but they are made in Blender. You can see them if you want in my Artstation.

ArtStation - Juan Ramos

2 Likes

There’s such coziness to all your scenes. “Paulina’s Home” is definitely my favorite. Reminds me of a Monday morning right before work and everything is just silent for a moment. Love your work! ^^

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it @PresumptivePanda , thank you very much for the feedback. We wanted to transmit with the light that kind of sensations, like when you get a certain kind of light in your face and it brings back memories :smiley:

2 Likes

Guess you definitely did that with me :smiley: Mission accomplished!

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing me towards your ArtStation, and for sharing these three marvelous creations as well! All of the art within your ArtStartion is phenomenal, and the quality is so consistent throughout the years. Kudos to you and the other creators you have teamed up with for always doing such a great job! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Zezkaii and @PresumptivePanda , I really appreciate your comments :blush:

2 Likes