Array of Components created in C++, editable in character blueprint?

I have a component class thats derived from the UCapsuleComponent for hitboxes and hurtboxes and I’m trying to create a dynamic array of these components for my character. The problem I’m running into is that I want to be able to add elements to this array (which would add components to the character) using the class defaults of the blueprint. Ive been doing some googling and I’ve tried a few things, mostly pertaining to UStructs that contain a component or an array of components (Ive tried both), however I can’t get it to work properly. The following link is sort of what I’ve been trying with my code, but it might be a little dated considering it uses TSubobjectPtr when they are deprecated.

I was talking to someone in IRC about this and they told me to iterate through the array in my actor constructor, check if the element is null, create the component, and register it if its not registered. However this still hasn’t really worked out for me. Is there a step in the process I’m missing? Is there a better way to go about organizing hitboxes and hurtboxes? Any general advice would be very helpful and appreciated. :slight_smile: