Array of Actors in Level Editor?

I had a grid of Cubes (Static Mesh Component) within an Actor’s Construct but want to make them individual Actors within the Level itself.

Question is without placing them by hand is there any way to put an array of Actors in the Level Viewport?

In the game mode or level blueprint, you could spawn multiple by creating an array with the length being the number of actors you want spawned, and running the spawn through a For Each loop. Without knowing exactly your intent this is the most generic way I can think of doing it.

Thanks but I don’t mean by Blueprint. It’s just placing lots of Actors in the Level (Viewport) is very tedious.

I’m not sure if this is possible in Unreal but are you familiar with any 3d modeling software? you could export a bunch of cubes in the formation you want and when you import them you select “import separately”. Then you select all of it in the content browser and place it in the level at the same time. It is gonna be the same formation like in your 3d Modelling app.

I don’t think so, it should be the same Mesh in individual Actors.

Looked into Editor Utility Widget found it can spawn in the editor.