Array[].get nodes breaking other connections on editor re-start

I saw a post on hte 4.8 release thread where a guy said he had a ton of get nodes with .self references that got broken every time he restarted his project.

I had no problem still I started doing some work today. On restarts now I’m getting random arrays get unconnected to get nodes. The index int wire stays but the struct array ones dont. But. Some do, some dont.

Dont have replication instructions but if I do I will post. Just wanted to point this out. This was a 4.7.6 project set to 4.8 with plugins recompiled from source, then all intermediate folders removed and project started fine. Been good since release till the last few restarts. It only happens in 2 widgets.

http://i.imgur.com/oMGZjtI.png

Hi Nsomnia,

Thank you for the report. We have been trying to reproduce this error internally but so far we haven’t been able to. If you do find any reproduction steps, please post them here to let us know.

Hi Nsomnia,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post back here with additional information.

Cheers,

TJ