Ark Tribe Wars - If you love something, set it free (source files)

Hey guys,
I wanted to follow ComplexMinded example and release the source files of my Total Conversion Ark Tribe Wars. I think it’s important that we share every resource we have and looking back at where I am coming from it just makes total sense for me to share this content with you. I am doing Game Development for a while now, but I really started understanding the basics of how a game works when I worked my way through the files of the original Crysis. Thanks to the editor I could take every single piece of the game, rip it apart just to reassemble it again. It was my way of reverse engineering and until today I truely believe that I wouldn’t have ended up where I am now, working with the people I am working with and building games we are building right now, if someone wouldn’t have shared their knowledge and technology. So please, take it, rip it apart and reassemble it in the way you like. And when you are done and created something bigger and greater, please share it with the community.

Having all that said, please keep in mind that I can not explain to you every single script. Most of them are not commented or easy to understand. This Total Conversion became quite a beast. :smiley: So if you have a question, visit me in our beloved Discord but please don’t expect me to explain everything to you.

Link to the source files:

License:
88x31.png
Ark Tribe Wars by Kenturrac is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
(Yes, this license means you can built up your own verison out of it.)

Please respect this license and the following conditions:

Here is a link to the workshop project:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547753876

And if you like what you see, give it a vote! :smiley:
https://survivetheark.com/uploads/pages_media/0_mod-contest-vote-banner.png

You sir, are a hero.
Thank you so much for this.

*reads through graphs

scoffs…“amateur…”
[SUB][SUP][sup]kidding. :wink: [/sup][/SUP][/SUB]

-WM

haha, to be fair not everything in there is great. did a lot of hacking and my variable naming are the worst I have ever seen. :smiley: but there are some pieces in there that I am very proud of.