Ark Server modding issues

Hy guys, i hope you can help me, cause i don’t know what i should try next…

ok so, my Ark server had about 25 mods (including The Center map), after the center got official i had to wipe my server cause save corrupion and stuff. I removed all my mods and started a clean and official Center map and then i wanted to add my mods. the thing is, even if only Annunaki Genesis is installed i’m able to see the engrams from the mod, but i can’t learn them.
To be sure its not just Annunaki i installed stargate and some other stuff and used the load order i had from my last save. And again, all the engrams show up but i can’t learn a single one of them…

i also tryed the island map with only annunaki but its the same issue there

i need help with this Bug…

Seeing engrams doesn’t mean the mods are installed or even running on the server, seeing mods means your client was told that mods are live and active.

So far it just seems the mods aren’t even active on the server, spawn a mod item from those mods, try placing a structure from those mods. If you can’t spawn a mod item, your server isn’t running that mod, if you can’t place a mod structure on your server there is a mod stacking issue.

Have you tried NOT using Annunaki and Stargate? I’ve had reports of Stargate causing stack issues with other mods, and the solution was simply disable Stargate and all other issues were fixed, this was 3 weeks ago.