ARK mod won't upload, steamguard was disabled but i can't figure it out.

So… im trying to update my mod for ark and i’ve tried everything i can think of, in the ark dev kit when i cook and upload i get this: Screenshot by Lightshot

if you can’t open the screen shot it says something like “upload via steamworks failed. falling back to steamcmd. if you get a blank window, input your steamguard code and hit ENTER…”

i’ve even tried uploading via steam cmd and do the workshop_build_item etc and i get this: Screenshot by Lightshot

if you cannot open screen shot its something like: “ERROR! Failed to load build config file” so on and so fourth it has the beginning of my mod path at the end of the error etc.

when i first go the error in the ark dev kit steamguard was disabled. i enabled, disabled it etc tried several times, even set up an authenticator to input a steamguard code and pressed enter like it asked. it just does nothing, i’ve even got desperate and hit reset publisher thinking i can edit the file, replace the new steamid with the old one then update again to update the original mod something like that, but it ends up doing the same thing, same error, it will not let me update at all.e]

my frustration levels are very high over this so any help i get is beyond appreciated, i can’t even express it, i’ve been up the entire night without sleep trying to figure this out.

EDIT: im verifying the ark dev kit files, and i’m going to try again, if it still won’t work then i’ll re-install the ark dev kit and re-insert my mod folder then try again.

Edit 2: Verifying the files did the trick, it was alot of frustration but it finally updated, i wanna thank all that took the time to look at and read my post, but i got it done and figured it out. thank you all.