Ark crashes when testing my MOD

Hello Guys,

I’m having a strange issue when I try to test my MOD. It’s a very simple thing, I’m just trying to replicate Pandora’s MOD.

First of all when I upload it (after cooking it) and I download it from steam to use it I can only see both mod.info and modmeta.info in the MOD’s folder. No asset, no umap is downloaded. So what I did was to take what I found in my project’s folder on ark dev kit ( C:\Program Files\Epic Games\ARKDevKit\Projects\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\TestMap) and put it in the MOD’s folder following the folder structure of Pandora’s Mod.

When I try a singleplayer game I can see Ark trying to load the MOD but then the following error appears:

I know that I have to put a Global_PostProcesing_BluePrint on it. I did that, but nothing changes.

Anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone? If this is something known please point me to the right documentation. I couldn’t find anything about this by myself

The fact that your folder only contains the two files indicates your mod is not cooking completely.

You’ve missed references somewhere. You can’t just simply copy files here and there and expect it all to just work, you need to build mods so things know what to do and where to look for things.

First one would clearly be that the PrimalGameData missing indicating it’s not referenced in the Level file.

-WM

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried to find a tutorial regarding map extensions with no luck. Do you know where I can find one?