Are you sure that Hyperwallet is safe?

I decided to write here because the support service did not solve anything.
The money that Epic transferred to me on February 29 did not arrive in my bank account. A month ago I submitted a request to the support service through Hyperwallet, after a while they wrote that the issue had been resolved and I received this amount. But this was on the day when the payment of money for March arrived.
That lost money never arrived in my account. And when I tried to check, this is what I saw on my account. The electronic document turned out to be forged.

I can only guess where the money went. Was it stolen by an unscrupulous employee of the company, or did they simply disappear on the way from Hypervalet to my bank account? And Hyperwallet is trying to deceive me and is unable to cope with this task? I don’t know. But none of this seems normal to me.

Where else can I turn after the support service is unable to complete the task?

I sent the letter to Epic Marketplace support. Last resort… :frowning:

I did not receive the payment from Epic that was supposed to arrive at the beginning of March $395.83 USD .
Although the Hyperwallet website indicated that there was a payment, it did not arrive in my bank account.

I contacted support from Hyperwallet. But instead of solving the problem and finding out where and how the money disappeared, they chose to deceive and ignore.

Since it was you who chose Hyperwallet as an intermediary for transferring money to your partners, I ask you to reimburse me for the money lost by Hyperwallet and transfer it to my account again.

This only happened once; all your other payments went according to plan. But to be honest, Hyperwallet looks like a financial scam of a very large scale.

I am attaching a screenshot of my bank account to the letter.
Also here is a link to a video showing how Hyperwallet distorts reports.

Ok. I think the solution is to forget about that money and just to live. :slight_smile: