Are there limitations when migrating assets (a whole level in this case)?

Hi all

I’ve just started to learn Unreal Engine since the release of 5.01 and started my first project. I have gotten carried away and created part of a nice looking level for an intended First Person Shooter which has taken me a lot of time.

I then got a framework project with multiplayer and a lot of shooter stuff in there to learn from and decided to migrate my level from my first project into this project just to see how it played and if I was happy with it so far.

Everything seemed to work as intended until I opened the level in the newer project and wherever I have used a Megascan asset, they are now showing with low amounts of triangles and the materials are also low quality and possibly broken.
Is this a limitation when using the Megascan assets? Or have I done something wrong?

One other problem I have is that the WorldDataLayers gives an error of a duplicate GUID too, however documentation says to duplicate it and then delete the original, however this is not possible with the WorldDataLayer. Any ideas please?

Apologies, these are probably all very noob questions but thank you for reading.

Sounds like you had Nanite enabled, but now you’re just seeing the fallback/proxy meshes. Make sure the editor is in DX12 by hovering over the project name in the top right, set your RHI to DX12 in the project settings if it isn’t.