Are 'blueprints' the equivalent of classes?

Sorry in advance for what might be a dumb question, but…

I’m fairly familiar with c++ as I use it daily for my work, but I’m trying to use the blueprint system in UE4. So far, I have been doing all my visual scripting in the level blueprint, using macros and functions to simplify it.

I’m working on a quiz show game. If this was code, I would do something like

class questionSet {
    string question, answer;
  public:
    bool evaluateResponse(string);
};

and so on. So, is creating a class like this that can contain the question and answer, as well as evaluate the response and return true or false (obviously not all shown in my example), equivalent to creating a new blueprint? Or is there some other way I should be going about this. I’ve started working on a blueprint for this, and just want to check that I’m on the right track before I put more work into figuring out how to do it.

So, to sum up, I want some kind of structure that can be instanced (for different question/answer sets), can store two text actors, and can be instructed to evaluate whether a response agrees with the answer. I will probably want it to do more things in the future as well, like changing the text color based on whether the answer was correct or not. Is creating a blueprint for this the right way to go about it?

Thanks.