emergeWorlds is an independent developer of video games, training and visualisation apps located in Brisbane Australia. We are on the lookout for talented Unreal developers who can work remotely on our visualisation app SPACES.
SPACES is a cross platform visualisation app for VR (Quest), mobile and soon web, where people can interact and take a tour of an unbuilt space. It’s a full visualisation package and is a new way to experience a space.
Skills & Unreal experience:
- Work remotely and liaise with both emergeWorlds management and outside clients on projects
- Have a good understanding of developing for mobile/VR devices with Unreal
- Be able to debug errors and work to find solutions.
- Familiarity with datasmith pipeline and conversion of Revit plans into Unreal
- Organised with clean-coding practices
- Implementation of UI working with emergeWorlds artists
- Implementation of scene interactions including customisation
- A good understanding of lighting and baking practices in Unreal
- Understanding of good optimisation practices for VR and mobile development
- Ability to follow a schedule and budget
- Good communication skills
We are looking for someone with over 3 years experience in Unreal engine development. A history of programming and development for mobile devices using Unreal engine. Since VR is a key component of our app experience in VR dev will be highly regarded.
- 3 years proven experience developing apps for Android/IOS via Unreal engine
- Background and familiarity with Architectural visualisation is a highly regarded
- Experience with VR dev will be highly regarded.
- Well-versed in scene and asset optimisation practices
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about Unreal Archviz, friendly, and have a positive work ethic.
Please send your latest resume and ballpark rates both hourly and daily.