Archviz interactive UE5

Hello
I been searching on how to share my project online for mobile browsing as my client requested
What is the best way to share it with them to have walkthrough and change some colors?
I think Lumen doesn’t supports mobile even ue5 doesn’t support HTML5.
What steps i need to go through and what i should consider during the build of the project?
For example baked lighting, ue version, python? Is it like working on downgraded ue version?
There is some info but looks like all mixed up and it’s not clear to go through all of them together.

Hi mazen3d,

start here:

I’ve never built anything for mobile but I think the biggest differences are the materials. You can preview your project in the editor to see how it would look on mobile.

Also Apple/iOS has some pretty strict rules for their platform which can make development a bit painful.

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out, but actually I’m building an archviz interactive project on ue5 to play it online from a mobile devices. I know this will affect the quality but my main concern is how to upload it on my website or any where else so i can share it with my clients. I may need to convert it to HTML5 and so on
Here is A sample image

It needs to run on a machine that can handle it. Uploading to your website is not an option. It is basicly a game. So you need to treat it as a game.

You can alternatively use “Pixel Streaming” to run it on a server and then integrate a page on your website and stream it to that website. Like a netflix stream or similar. So the website only displays what is happening on the streaming server. This way you can play it on a phone or in any web browser. Look it up, there is documentation for it.

2 Likes

Any updates on this? Looking to do something similar - building an Archvis setting in UE5 that I’d like to host online, not sure how to go abut it / where to start