- Designing and implementing C++ tools, plugins, modules, and applications for UE4 Virtual Production. This includes integrating UE4 with both hardware and software.
- Designing and implementing C++ user interfaces for the Unreal Engine editor
- Bug fixing and maintaining plugin/application codebase
- Analyzing and fixing common problems in plugins and modules such as memory usage, and performance
4+ years of C/C++ experience
2+ years of UE4 experience
Experience solving complex programming challenges
Experience working with large codebases
Background in math, embedded systems, physics.
Ability to listen to feedback and collaborate with others
Must work well in a team environment
Passion for new technology and C++ development
Fluent in English
- Experience with OS system tasks, such as graphics, rendering, tools, networking, etc.
- Experience with DirectX 11/12
- Nice to have: experience with modifying/tweaking RHI and media (video encoding/streaming modules).
Please send your CV to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org