Archivisualizer

I sent you an update on discord

Thanks
Could you please indicate what exactly did you do to fix it? I changed a few items on the main menu and I don’t want to do it again.

Sorry for the delay. Were you able to fix the problem?

Hi, I just bought your pack and I need help. If I want to use only your BP_Infos to use details functions in my own game controller (from another pack (StoryAdvTemplate), is it possible to merge this blueprint into my game instance? Could you please guide me? Thanks for your work!

Hello, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the support. Yes it’s possible. I will send you a little video for it

Super! You are great! I hope I’ll be able to understand it! :sweat_smile:

Hi,

Please tell me again.
Where can I adjust my walking speed?

@masanori-pola
Here is a small tutorial to do that: Modify Drone and Walk Speed

I was able to adjust the walking speed.
thank you!

Please tell me again. …

The start screen when packaged will be different from the start screen after clicking the play button.

Please tell me how to set it to any location.

solved.
It was simply not deploying Player Start.

Hi,

Please tell us.

Where do you set up the following operations?

(1) Mouse scroll forward and backward

(2) Pan the screen by pressing the right mouse button.

Thank you in advance.

Saitou,

Hello Owcad.

I posted my question on the Questrions in the marketplace. We have purchased this ARCHIVISUALIZER.

My queston was regards the Output logs warnings after exporting the ARCHI tools to a new project.

YOUR ANSER WAS THAT “Some warnings are related to the fact that you haven’t yet finished to set up all the tool’s features.”

How do we FINISH to set up all the tools features?

Can you let us know that,

Thanks.

Can you advice how to fix or remove these warninigs from the Ouput Log:

Here is a example but the warnings are really long. You can recreate these warnings when you transfewr the ARCHIVISUALIZER to a new project as your youtube video (Setup Archivisualizer for existing Project - YouTube). Then, you run the GAME MODE and look at the Output LOG in order to see thw massive warnings.

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg: Divide by zero: Divide_DoubleDouble

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg called by: BP_Main_C /Engine/Transient.UnrealEdEngine_0:GameInstance_0.BP_Main_C_0

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array ‘MapTextures’ of length 0 in ‘/Game/Archivisualizer/Blueprint/UMG/BP_Main.BP_Main_C’!

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg called by: BP_Main_C /Engine/Transient.UnrealEdEngine_0:GameInstance_0.BP_Main_C_0

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array ‘MapTextures’ of length 0 in ‘/Game/Archivisualizer/Blueprint/UMG/BP_Main.BP_Main_C’!

Thank you and we look forward for your feedback.

Cheers.

Screenshoot:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MF_e_qstaKc8sov-4Mv0JeF3sg59FpnX?usp=sharing