Architecture Interactive Visualization Assistance (UAE)

Looking for some assistance in detailing and animating a large VR experience for a client within an Architectural Firm. VR scene is going for realistic quality in both a day time and night time scene.

The size of the interactive area is in excess of 800m x 800m.
Specialize in Texture, Material, creation of LOD and animation components, cars, people etc.
There is an element of interactivity but primary interactivity already built.
The model and experience has been built in UE4 already, to a white model mass only.
Applicants preferred but not required to be from the region and would be invited in to work with the Architectural team in house.

Let me know if this is of interest and we can talk more. Position would be a contracted period of time at a rate to be discussed.

which region please?

Hey there, we have been doing Arch Viz in UE4 since the Rocket Beta back in 2014 and have worked with some of the largest firms in the world such as CBRE. I’d love to chat more about what you gyus have going on here, it sounds like a pretty ambitious project and that is exactly what we love to sink our teeth into. I’ll pmyou here but feel free to email me at info@ironbellystudios.com with any questions

thanks!