Architectural concept design and visualization in UE 5 and UE 5.1

Just started a YouTube channel, presented in Unreal Engine 5 and Unreal Engine 5.1.
Gradually I will be posting more projects with better and improved quality.

These are concept designs for new Generation remote workplaces, far from the cities, Solopreneurs’ hubs. Unique environments for innovation and socialization.

This is just exterior visualization, functional and structural design solutions are different part of the design solutions.

Video Links as below.
Destination workplace series 001
Destination workplace series by Intuitive D. Lab © 2022.
Destination workplace series 002
Designed and produced by T. P. Siddikee(Design © 2022)

3 Likes

Hey there @INTUITIVE_DLAB! This seems so futuristic and beautiful :slight_smile: What inspired this specific design?

1 Like

Greetings @INTUITIVE_DLAB !

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

Thank you so much for sharing your architectural concepts with us! With the first model, I am impressed by the modern, sleek, and contoured design. The contour complements the hilly landscape around it. I’d bet one could view beautiful sunsets through the windows and from the balcony.

The second concept looks like a honeycomb splendidly decorated with hanging gardens. Is the roof design functional as shade or solar panels, or is it only meant to be aesthetic?

Am I to understand that these models are concept designs for remote virtual work environments? Or are the models intended to be concepts for real world installations?