Archangel - Ambient Music Video

Happy Friday the 13th. A little ambient loop for relaxation

2 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th to you, too, @Tuff_Assassin1! You promised a short ambient loop for relaxation, and you delivered! My mind is entirely at ease after watching “Archangel”; the visuals, melodies, and rifts all culminated into the ultimate viewing experience. :star_struck:

I remain an enormous fan of your work, @Tuff_Assassin1; please keep up the fantastic job with these creations! :notes:

2 Likes

the video looks like something from 1999 I had a similar one on windows milenium alredy istaled animation on mp3 player and winamp animations mace beter with a WordPad editor…

build a digital Kaleidoscope a cheat efect use the power of today’s computers using the portals, a yse 2 virtual cameras and 2 virtual monitors in a maze which I reflect a virtual display in a controlled loop of fake mirrors you get fractals from striped texture…if your PC doesn’t explode in a try ahhahahaha today you can upload high quality video in a fractal talk to the chatbot

if you have to do things at least do them using today’s GPU power

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Zezkaii . This year i want to get better at writing my own shaders using hlsl with Unreal’s custom nodes, so I have started this series. Hopefully, I can keep it up. I appreciate your support.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Data_D_Soong My first experience with computers was on windows 95. I am deeply inspired by that era of computer graphics!!!

2 Likes

Hi @Tuff_Assassin1 !

Thank you for gracing us with another visual treat!

Archangel presents itself as guardian of the corner of the universe, where the angel toys with light and darkness, creating a feast for the eyes of those who dare to behold it. While providing a polychromatic display of colors, Archangel calms the spirit with ambient music. :angel: :notes:

I’ve seen some pretty sweet HLSL shader examples using UE’s custom node. Some look like updated versions of the old Windows Media Player visualizations. I look forward to see what you come up with as you learn more!

2 Likes

Don’t mention it! I’m sure you’ll achieve the goals you’ve set forth for yourself this year and then some. I’ll be cheering you on along the way! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Dear @Get_DOVAH_it Thank you so much for your time and persistent support. I really appreciate it. I grew up on early windows machines and I think I am trying to return to that time. HLSL in Unreal is a lot simpler to implement than I imagine. Hopefully, I can keep my motivation up and stay learning.

2 Likes

the win amp code can be yse reprodce on Unreal Engine with an automatic upgrade of 20 years of technology not even with an 8k monitor can you appreciate the complexity off todey GPUs power resultats…ask ciatbot 30m off fun for this stuff not even in 16k is enough

it’s all about the style you get by trying insisting and work hard believing in what you do believing in what you do you’ll end up somewhere doing cool stuff that no one has ever done is the great human equation of the gold miner who roming for 20 yars digs searches for finds then gets hors off goold and is be shot in the back and roob off all gold with a scam contract in todey words xD

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing @Data_D_Soong This is so inspiring!!!

2 Likes