Arch Plan 3D (http://www.archplan3d.com) is the next step in architectural design, a home design application of new generation, for everyone. We are CAD/BIM software developers since 2008, when we released CAD Touch app for mobile devices. And now we are working on our new application, Arch Plan 3D is a complete architectural editor built with UE4.
Take your chance to work on a completely new way to design houses and interior design, an opportunity to bring UE4 into the enterprise sector.
We are hiring full-time engineers and artists to work at our HQ in Modena, Italy.
- Please include a link to your current portfolio of games, demos, archviz, UI and app works *
Current available positions:
C++ Software Engineer with UE4 experience
- Strong C++ skills.
- Experience with UE4’s blueprint system.
- Demonstrated talent for solving complex problems through software engineering, operations, and team work.
- Knowledge of mathematics and common 3d graphics principles/rendering algorithms.
- Knowledge of applications performance improvement techniques and multithreaded applications
- Understanding of database systems including mySQL, NOSQL, etc.
- Code management tools (git, perforce)
- Agile development practices.
- CAD development experience is a plus.
- Procedurally generated geometry experience is a plus.
- Fluent English
UE4 Generalist and 3D Artist
- Strong experience with UE4 3D assets workflow
- Strong knowledge of UE4 material editor, shaders programming is a plus
- Advanced UE4 lighting and rendering knowledge
- Strong 3d studio max or blender proficiency with UV mapping
- Knowledge of PBR materials creation (Substance deisgner knowledge is a plus)
- Blueprint proficiency
- Landscape and vegetation creation
- Knowledge of VXGI/HBAO+ is a plus
- Archviz experience is a plus
- Fluent English
If you would like to work in a creative environment within an experienced team, please email your resume and portfolio to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org.