Arch Linux: editor dies immediately when trying to open project settings

(I’m on the “promoted” branch)

Building the project had a snag, I had emscripten in the path with a patched clang, after commenting out source emsdk_env.sh in bashrc, but not it builds perfectly. I am on manjaro/ arch linux and I cloned the git repo (trying the makepkg right now)
The editor looks and reacts quite well, but as soon as I touch Project Setting or Supported Platforms the editor dies immediately with no other message in the console but “dying, bye” (I’m parafrasing).

Any log I need to upload ?

gr
S

Hey maucsander-

After the crash occurs, can you provide the full log from your terminal window? Does this crash occur with a brand new project with no added content? Do you get the same crash in any other installed engine versions (4.12 or 4.13)?

This error does not occur on Arch Linux’ AUR package, which registers as 4.13.
However, the promoted branch on git (4.14), dies on a new project and old project alike.
I have added the terminal output
and the Diagnostics.txt file from the crashinfo

Hope this helps.
S

Hey maucsander-

I apologize for the delayed response. The promoted branch is updated daily. I tried opening the Project Settings and Supported Platforms and did not have any issue with the editor closing. Can you try downloading the latest promoted engine and let me know if you still have this issue? Also try to install the engine without emscripten or commenting the source code prior to building.

Hey maucsander-

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Cheers