approval system

Without explaining the reasons, and without a reply email, they simply send the asset to the Declined category. You can write a reason or an unsubscribe, instead there is silence in support and the absence of a letter from the Unreal Engine Marketplace…

Also, the question is how can you store a file on a third-party hosting, in 2023, intended for sale? Hm

1 Like

This seems strange to me because Unreal always responds to emails and always gives the detailed reason for the refusal.

You should check your spam.

Otherwise you can use Google Drive to store the files there.

No, they don’t answer the last letter was - > Thanks for submitting your product to the Unreal Engine Marketplace! This is confirmation that we have received your submission. We will email you with another update as we begin the review of your product. Thanks, Unreal Engine Marketplace

The spam folder is empty, the support request is unanswered.

Yes I used Google Drive.
About the storage location - in general, after other trading platforms, it’s strange to me that in 2023 someone can seriously trust cloud storage for transferring files, especially such a serious company… horror…

But you just have to wait for them to validate there.

I never received a response letter, the support service is silent, as if you were writing into space.