Apply physics to Spawned thirdperson actor in Blueprint

I spawn a ThirdPerson character into the World and assign it to a location as well. The problem is, the physics not working. Here is my blueprint in game mode, and other screen shot are from “simulate” play mode which you can choose objects and check properties. When I check enable physics, it works ! …. So How can make it enable from first place? I mean when I spawn it from class. … Or maybe my method is wrong for spawning… ?

Thanks

Here is my blue print…

and here are “simulate” play mode. As you see the character is spawned in right location , but gravity is not handeled ,…

after check simulate physics, gravity works…

… So how to set on on spawn time from blueprint. … ?

That’s because you haven’t told it to simulate physics yet. You’re very close. You’ve spawned the actor at a location, you’ve enabled gravity (which only means you’re turning it on, not telling the character to fall), now you just need to tell it when to simulate physics. Don’t Get the capsule component, Get the mesh as this is what you simulate the physics on. So from the return value of your Spawn Actor From Class node, just drag out and type “phys” and it should give you the right node. You don’t need to specify enable gravity as it will do this by default but it doesn’t hurt.

Also you might want to add a delay of a few seconds right after begin play so that you can see the affect happening. Otherwise it’s going to instantly simulate physics before you even get a chance to get a barring on where you are.

And for fun, just because I love how it looks, try unchecking the box on your enable gravity node and THEN simulate physics. It’s so hilarious.

… many thanks … : ) …