Application won’t run on Android tablet

Hi! So, I did a video-game in UE 4.8 and compiled it for Android. It’s a game for training mathematical abilities in first and second graders, using Android tablets. However, the game won’t run in the tablets we are using for the training program. After installing the APK, when I try to run the game, it immediately closes and a sign appears saying: “The application has stopped”.

I installed the application in other several android devices and it works fine (e.g. LG F60, Samsung Galaxy S5). However, I need to make it work for this particular tablet, because those are the ones we are using for the training program and we have like 80 of them.

The tablet is a ProntoTec X1, these are the specs:

• CPU: All winner A31s Quad Core-Cortex A7, 1.2GHZ; - OS: 4.4 KitKat; - RAM: 1G DDR3; - 10.1-inch screen, 1024 x 600 Pixels.
    I’ve tried different things, like compiling an empty project, but is the same: it works on other devices, but not on these tablets. I also compiled the game using different versions of the SDK, but that didn’t help either. These are the versions that I’m currently using: ndk-r10e, ant-1.9.6, jdk-1.7.0, sdk platform-22 (android studio 1.2.2).
    Please, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!