Application develoment not working!

Greetings community,

Been working on a application using unreal engine, and been having a lot of troubles. I will describe with the most details my procedure and the things I encountered during my experience. So far and after 1 month of development , I found the following problems in using Unreal for app development:

1.- The path of codeworks installation can not have spaces, had to reinstall all , followed the suggested path.
2.- Had problems with the version of Visual studio that is compatible with the installation , looks like 2017 didn’t work with my installation process and hardware .I’m using Visual Studio 2015, had to delete 2017.
3.- Nighttegra gave me a lot of trouble and decided not to install it at all. (does it work with amd videocard?)
4.- Activating and deactivating different plugins on unreal gave different results and errors, the more I check the more I worry about the different possibilities.
5.- Running android.bat game me better control of the packages installed for development :

• Android SDK Tools 25.2.5.
  • Android SDK Platform-tools 29.0.4.
  • Android 29.0.2
    Only with his combination I was able to compile for android with no errors.
    6.- Plugins interference and problems , had to disable VR and OSVR , also Steam VR.
    7.- Yeah steam vr seems to cause bugs also.

So yeah after all this , I finally compile it and install it on phone.
Black screen and then crashes.

Specs of the computer:
ASRock ATX Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4
AMD Ryzen 5 1600, S-AM4, 3.20GHz, Six-Core
Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 460 OC WINDFORCE 350W, 4GB 128-bit GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 x8

Would love to have a phone to ask for support , really tired of trying this to work.
Any help will be lifesaving.

Tirso