Apartment building in SPA center

A set of visualizations for the client, which are carried in the spring color tones of Sakura cherries in the beautiful garden of the future apartment house Residence Opera 2 in the spa town of Turčianske Teplice.
Rendered in Unreal Engine 5, postpro in Photoshop.

A short video teaser:

You can find more projects at

or visit my page

5 Likes

Hey there @Roman_Jambor,

Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

The gardens are absolutely stunning and the apartment building itself seems so sleek and beautiful. It’s the interior kitchen, however, that really shows what type of building this was intended as. Based solely on the outside I expected a luxury french style, what I got was very modern and youthful. Great work!

Lurked through your ArtStation a bit and the wine alley seemed to have something special captured. Maybe it was the people just living their lives or how romanticized the entire scene was, either way, it’s truly breathtaking.

I hope to see more of your work here on the forums. Thanks so much for sharing!

3 Likes

Hi @PresumptivePanda ,
Thank you very much for kind words!
I really appreciate it.
Owner of this building and architect created I think 5 buildings in this city exactly in this style. The shape is different, but the style is everytime the same. As exterior and interior.

This was just few pictures, but I will do a whole catalogue with this building sonn and these pictures should be much more interesting. Showing different moods, time of days, details, etc… it should be a fun. And of course a video.

1 Like

Great work! It looks really convincing. When I start the construction of my SPA center, I will contact you and ask you to make the design.

1 Like

Thank you @DanMichellB !
Yeah for sure, contact me whenever you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, those visualizations seem mesmerizing! I’ve dabbled in Unreal Engine 5, too, and the spring tones of Sakura cherries add such a serene vibe. Postpro in Photoshop is a smart move for that extra polish. Any tips on achieving that seamless integration? Excited to hear more about your Unreal Engine works!