Anyone knows how to migrate the Lyra Tools Geometry Script to a different project?

I’ve found this broken tutorial I’ve linked bellow which shows some steps but the tools don’t work. They don’t go back and forth as in the lyra project, from editable to static mesh and back.

The author of the tutorial didn’t used the tools after he finished the tutorial so he is assuming his solution worked.

I suspect there are a bunch of c++ classes we also need to move to the new project, but which one we need to move?

I would like to avoid moving the entire c++ classes that made Lyra project.

Maybe unreal staff can see this posts and provide those tool meshes as a separate package that can be included in any project

Ok I’ve figured this out, the author of the tutorial was on the right track, it just needed some more steps. Now I can add tools, make them static and be able to edit them back with the same behavior as in the Lyra project.

I don’t have time now to write down the complete steps. Sorry about that. Just posting here so someone doesn’t lose time on this when I’ve already resolved the issue.

If anyone needs the steps in the future and I’ve forgot to add the answer here let me know by replying to this thread